Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Back to Work!

All good things must come to an end...I am no longer FUNemployed.

But I had a decent amount of fun at my first day of work today;-)

I set a goal to see if I could write a post every weekday while I was between jobs and I made it.  I didn't have much of a plan going in besides catching up on the things that I normally blog about.  Once I'd done that, I had enough random ideas come up to fill up the days.  Now that I have other things going on during the day, I'll be going back to a weekly cadence with the occasional extra.

Until we meet again, if you're looking for an easy-yet-elegant meal Roasted Root's Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta should fit the bill. 

See you sometime next week!

 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, good luck at the new job! We'll catch up with you on the weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your posts this week, Birchie!
    Wishing you a great start and hope to read of you soon.

    ReplyDelete