Sunday, November 20, 2022

NaBloPo: Another Quick Hit

Hey friends, it's an "I've got exactly five minutes to get this done" kinda day for blogging.

  • Everyone is back home from Boy Scout camp!  As a result the house is piled high in Boy Scout camp debris.
  • Stepson #2's music school had a student recital today.  It was his first time playing in public and he nailed it.
  • It's still wicked cold outside.
  • And that's it!  That was so short that I don't even need a jump break for today's post.  See you tomorrow!

 For all things NaBloPo head over to The Inbetween in Mine 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Stepson #2! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really cool to watch. He prefers to practice down in the basement with the volume on the keyboard turned low, so I wasn't sure how he'd do in performance. He marched out onto the stage like he owned it and nailed every single note that he played!

      Delete
  2. This quick hit posts count too, Birchie. You're still doing it!!
    Congrats to Stepson #2 - what an exciting accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks San! It's exactly the same concept as a short workout is better than no workout at all.

      Delete
  3. Playing in public so dang hard - particularly if one's teacher is there and/or one is being judged by others. I always hated it and was honestly grateful my piano teacher never had recitals. I had to work very hard to get over my fear of playing instruments in groups - let alone solo! So go, Stepson #2! (Also, I hope the BS detritus doesn't smell too awful? It was "just" a weekend...but that's what I remember about my brother's return from scout trips - the, um, pungency of some of the things that came home. ;)

    ReplyDelete